Current Vacancies at VNL Consulting
VNL Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- VNL Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a client, seeking for a part time Hotel Consultant to strategize, audit books, improve operational processes and increase revenue.
- The succesful candidate may only need to be physically present at the hotel once a week.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Review accounting books, audit all financial processes and interpret the accounting information to the Managing Director, to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Advise management on service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Business Administration or a related field from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Hotel Industry
- Strong commercial acumen, branding and marketing skills
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- VNL is a human resource consulting company seeking a Recruitment Assistant who will work from home to increase service sales, brand awareness and assist management with recruitment needs.
- Prepare, update and send business proposals
- Create and update database of prospects and existing clients
- Follow up with leads and close business deals
- Distribute brochures to companies and meet with potential clients
- Assist management with recruitment activities
- Manage business social media accounts
- Respond to email inquiries
- Send weekly and monthly report to management
- OND or BSC in Social Sciences field
- 1 to 3 years work experience
- Service sales experience preferable
- Experience in HR or Recruitment is an added advantage
- Excellent Microsoft office, written and verbal communication skills
- Living on the Island
N30,000 – N50,000 fixed salary plus commission
Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hotel Consultant” as the subject of the email.