Electronic Payplus Limited – EPayplus is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. EPayplus is known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leadthe strategy management and oversees all activities of the organization.
- Develops options for strategy management teams and develops strategic and transformational moves across the business.
- Leadthe development and implementation of projects and business’s strategic objectives, processes and engagein sensitive and high-value business projects activities.
- Facilitate cross-functional team collaborations as well as to support executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in developing projects and business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives.
- Supporttop business leadership across the business in solving high priority operational issues by driving the communication and development of suitable strategies and goals.
- Playa mentorship role to key personnel in the strategy management department, assistin the execution of duties upon request, ensureconstant improvement of skills by key personnel, and readythese personnel for future assumption of duties.
- Any other function as may be assigned from time to time by themanagement.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- The Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager must have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management Finance, Project Management, Economics, or any other related business field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of business administration, management, and business forecasting strategies and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.