LEK-AM Sp Pharmaceutical Company is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the Polish market. At the moment, the Company employs more than 400 people, which is gradually increasing, along with the expansion of individual Company departments.
The Company manufactures its preparations in the town of Zakroczym, near Warsaw. The manufacturing facilities include a cutting-edge pharmaceutical-production plant, and a laboratory equipped with the highest-quality equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Accountant
Job Ref No.: ACC01
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial docs, and their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining Traditional important financial reports
- Preparing all tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to help the company run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Ensuring that their clients financial records are compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Must be a Certified Chartered Accountant with not less than 3 years cognate experience.
- Must have cognate experience in Audit, Tax and Debt Management.
- Attention to detail: Keeping accurate and organized information.
- Business acumen: A solid foundation in managing the accounts of a Pharma business.
- Computer literacy: Ability to use and train on advanced accounting software etc.
- Analytical skills: Collecting and analyzing financial data for organizational growth.
- Communication skills: Active listening to staff, clients, managers, or other stakeholders.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with comprehensive CV and soft copies of relevant Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.