The Enugu State College of Education (Technical) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: College Director of Works Services
Job Location: Enugu
- The applicant must be at least 35 years of age and must be able to serve one full term of 4 years before/on attaining the retirement age of 65 years.
- The Director of Works Services is responsible to the Provost and:
- Takes charge of over-all control of the Works and Estate Department in fulfilment of institutional goals
- Advises the Provost on acquisition, operation and maintenance of all College assets.
- Prepares works budgets and exercises budgetary control of works
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate should possess a good honours Degree in Civil Engineering and other related Engineering qualification from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least 10 years post-qualification experience.
- Candidate must be fully registered with relevant professional bodies like COREN/NSE.
- All candidates must submit a clear two-page statement of four-year vision and mission for the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) with reference to their office of interest.
Conditions of Service
- Candidates will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms and conditions of Service for staff of Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu, and according to other conditions which may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council of the College, and/or the Honorable Commissioner for Education in consultation with the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
- The appointment of the candidate is for an initial period of four (4) years in the first instance. Candidates may be eligible for reappointment for a second term of four (4) years subject to institutional evaluation of satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit twenty (20) type-written copies of their application (including Curriculum Vitae and Credentials), including the following information:
- Full Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birt
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional bodies.
- List of Academic joumals and Creative Output.
- Experience, posts held with duration.
- Evidence of Professional Affiliations and Collaboration.
- Demonstration of evidence of ICT Complaince.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of which must be able to evaluate the applicant's academic and professional standing.
- Signature and date.
Applications should be enclosed in an envelope respectively marked "College Director of Works Services" at the right-hand corner, depending on the position they are applying for, and addressed to:
Enugu State College of Education (Technical),
Submit their Applications (including Curriculum Vitae and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees on the curriculum vitae, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Registrar, Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State, Nigeria.