Edo State College of Education (EdoCoE) is a composite College with three campuses situated at Igueben (Main Campus), Abudu and Afuze. The College was established under the Laws of Edo State in December, 2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: College Bursar
Duties / Responsibilities
- The Bursar is the Head of the Bursary Department of the College
- He/ She is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College and may perform such other functions as may be assigned him/her from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant must possess good honours Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline as well as a professionally recognized Accounting qualification ACA, ACMA, ACCA, ANAN, etc.
- Possession of a Higher Degree will be an added advantage plus evidence of NYSC discharge Certificate of Service.
- Applicant shall have at least 15 years post qualification working experience and 10 years after professional qualification. 5 years of which must have been spent on Senior Management position.
- Must be registered with at least a professional body, have demonstrable abilities and drives.
- Proficient in ICT packages and Accounting Software.
- Must not be more than 60 years of age on assumption of duty.
- The Bursar shall hold office for a period of five years beginning from the effective date of his appointment and may be reappointed for one further period of five years and no more.
Terms / Conditions of Service
- The Principal Officer’s terms/conditions of service are as contained in the law establishing the College, beginning from the effective date of the appointment and on such terms and conditions as maybe specified in the letter of appointment and/or as applicable to Edo State public service.
Deadline: 5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, ten (10) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names with surname underlined
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Current postal address including telephone numbers and email address.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies/associations
- Previous employment(s) with post held with dates
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
All Applications should be addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner for Education,
Ministry of Education,
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes to:
Edo State College of Education (Edo CoE) Liaison Office,
C/o EDSG John Odigie Oyegun Public Service Academy,
Ground Floor, Central Road,
GRA, Benin City.
- Applicants should request their Referees to forward confidential reports on the them directly to the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.