Client Service Manager, the Zone at Workforce Group
Prefer not to state
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry, technology services and solutions.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager, the Zone
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Zone is an eco-friendly business venue in Lagos mainland set on approximately 10,000 sqm in the heart of Lagos, The Zone is uniquely positioned to provide the best support for day-to-day business activities, strategic meetings or special events in Nigeria.
- The Client Service Manager, the Zone will be responsible for generating revenue by creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, understanding and interpreting client requirements. The Client Service Manager will also be responsible for client retention and growth.
- BSc in Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
Desired Experience / Knowledge:
- 2 – 3 years of proven client account management experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a CRM
- Event management
- Facility management
- Project management.
Role Competencies / Skills:
- Creating sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, calls and emails,
- Maintain and expand sales pipeline within the target markets for the Zone
- Act as a tour manager for the Zone
- Preparation and communication of client proposals
- Working directly and closely with the Marketing department to create awareness for The Zone within its target market
- Key account management and provision of a 5-star client experience
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual strategic plans prior to review
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and ensuring tenancy checks are in place
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the facility to ensure service delivery
- Continuous and consistent competitive analysis
- Create, strengthen and manage partnerships in order to deliver on an agreed strategy
- Preparation of project plans and budget per event
- Preparation of invoices and chasing receivables with clients
- Effective supervision of client experience officers.
Personal Attribute & Character:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Facility management
- Event planning skills and experience
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to delivery
- Leadership skills
- Superior time management & organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with energetic, professional & team-oriented attitude
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in the use of CRM.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our people. You bring your “A” game and we will provide the opportunities.