Karbak Ventures Limited is an electromechanical engineering company with over two decades’ experience in the industry. We have consistently proven our capacity to deliver massive projects excellently. We have contributed significantly to the expansion of so many FMCG companies, via installation of production equipment and plants; thereby making their products available to previously unreached market segments. We own the pride of installing the first production lines of many beverage and brewing companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support on Civil Engineering Projects.
- Costing and development of bill of quantities for Civil and Structural jobs.
- Development of project plans.
- Design of steel structures and other related CivilÂ work.
- Conduct Structural Analysis using FEA Applications.
- Minimum of HND in Civil Engineering.
- Min: 2 years work experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills
- Experience in using CAD Applications such as: AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Experience in using FEA Applications such as: Staad Pro , Ansys etc.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.