Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (Properties and Development Industry)
Job Type: Full time
- The Chief Executive Officer is the highest-ranking executive within the organisation, responsible for the overall success of the organisation and is the ultimate decision-maker for the business.
- The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the key stakeholders to develop the organisation’s long-term strategy, budget and business plan and ensure it complies with the law and regulations with the goal of increasing shareholder value.
The general responsibilities of the CEO are as follows:
- Provide inspirational leadership company-wide
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Report to the board of directors and keep them abreast of the organization’s issues and progress
- Develop and implement operational policies and strategic plans
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with Senior Stakeholders, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Head of HR & Admin and other executives
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure hiring of the right employees
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- An MBA or completion of a recognized management development or leadership programme with evidence of commitment to continuing development/updating of management and leadership skills
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience, with at least five (5) years at the executive management level which should include experience in the Properties and Development Industry
- A proven track record in business transformation, process improvement and business development
- A proven track record of establishing a strong performance management culture.
Deadline: 6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.