Cerner Consult Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Cerner Consult is an international education consulting firm with our headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada. Your Vision, Our Expertise. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelancer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Direct responsibility to effectively market & sell the Company’s products through constant sourcing of viable clients.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondences and documents to communicate the Company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients.
- Develop effective training programs to teach new employees how to win customers.
- Constantly motivate team members to close sales.
- Negotiating deals with the group and individual prospects.
- Continuously set targets, weekly, monthly and yearly goals for the team.
- Fully participate in site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports every quarter.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the Company as a brand.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transactions to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by effectively managing the sales team.
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned sales team.
- Report all Sales & Marketing Activities to Management.
- Schedule and Conduct weekly meetings with the sales team.
- Resolve disputes amongst sales and marketing staff should they arise.
- Keep records of all sales income activities.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Excellent follow-through, ability to pay attention to details, and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team-building skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and computer skills.
- Ability to lead the team without any intervention.
- Ability to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
N30,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Interest and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.