Car Rental Executive in a Leading Travel Company
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Travel company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Car Rental Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client, a leading travel company, is in need of a Car Rental Service Executive who will work to channelize & synchronize all Car Rental related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Car rental sales of the branch.
- Educational Qualifications – MBA / Postgraduate Degree in Management Specialized in Marketing
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a Car Rental Executive role
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Negotiation Skills
- Handle regional level marketing profiles
- Conflict Management
- Team Handling
- Good Communication.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central
- Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive car rental sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible Car rental SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s marketing team of the country
- Competition mapping and creating supply chain for car rental service
- Managing Diversity Workforce – Car Rental team scattered across multi-countries
- Target Oriented Role – which demands work-life integration.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.