Business Development Officer at KUI Care
KUI, which means STAR in the Ijaw tribe of southern Nigeria, is a personal care brand focusing on making products that helps you realise your potential. We believe we are our KUI selves when we are our true selves. We believe Individuality is undeniably beautiful, and to be truly beautiful is to be completely in love with oneself.
Our first range of products is The Tea Tree & Cinnamon collection featuring a Moisturising Shampoo, Moisturising Conditioner, Leave- In Conditioning Hair Mist and Moisturising Hair Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- HND holder required in Sales, Computer Science or equivalent Degree holder is preferable.
- Candidate must be a hard working person with the ability to problem solve.
- Common sense is the greatest quality required to work in this growing business.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to various situations, as the business requires.
Candidate must be:
- Able to use Microsoft package
- Living close to Marina
- Able to use preferably Corel Draw and Photoshop although this is not required
- Work with minimal to no supervision
- Be willing to work past working hours when required
- Work under pressure
- A Quick learner and have a passion to excel.
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- All secretarial work
- Monitoring stock in shop
- Arranging and managing distribution of stock
- Editing photos
- Animating Graphics
- Preparing reports expense or otherwise
- Delivering proposals to potential customers.
Deadline: 19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.