Business Development Consultant at TalentSquare Solutions Limited
TalentSquare (TalentSquare Solutions Limited) is a full-service staffing firm specializing in the placement of executive (c-level), mid-level experienced career professionals and new entrants navigating career opportunities. We are a 100% focused on the ‘fit’ for talents and finding companies that equip them to succeed and in turn improve business performance.
We believe people are the heart of any business and we are focused on helping businesses redefine their talent strategy – bringing it to life in a tangible, results-driven way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Location: Lagos, LA, Nigeria
- The Business Development Consultant will play a critical role in helping to grow TalentSquare’s accounts by helping to bring in new clients and consulting with present clients.
- The Business Development Consultant will help drive the growth of TalentSquare through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of the prospective clients engaging TalentSquare as their staffing vendor of choice.
- This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset.
- The Business Development Consultant possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As an emerging business partner, the Business Development Consultant will drive business development while under the guidance of leadership.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on TalentSquare’s service offerings and process.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of TalentSquare, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within TalentSquare .
- Interface with Managing Director to ensure all lines of business within TalentSquare are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development.
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to TalentSquare standards.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Core Business Development Responsibilities:
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- 2-3+ years experience in professional sales environment
- Must have proven experience with B2B cold calls, preparing proposals securing accounts, and account management
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Straight commission compensation structure:15%- 20% off every business delivered.
- A flexible work culture.
- End of year bonuses