Baker Hughes Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Mechanical Field Specialist – Turbomachinery & Process Solutions
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job ID: R71339
- Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
- Are you a Field Specialist looking for an interesting opportunity?
- Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
- Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help our customers across the value chain reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our customers.
Partner With The Best:
- As a Junior Mechanical Field Specialist, you will coordinate and oversee work at a field site.
- Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Plan the necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.
- Coordinate the activities of service operators. Coordinate the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
As a Junior Field Service Engineer, you will be Responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment and products at customer sites.
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards.
- Managing company digital tools properly to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
- Learning and assisting other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in the Field at Customer Sites.
Fuel Your Passion:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have minimum 1 year experience in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment.
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
- Be flexible to travel 70% of the time without geographical restriction (Domestic & International), including offshore facilities.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and be able to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Have basic knowledge about Oil & Gas Industry.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment.
Work in a Way That Works For You:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online