Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for assisting specialist backend monitoring in monitoring all communication on meters in the network.
- Provide analytical report on status of MD/NMD AMR/AMI meters.
- Engage IT team in fixing the communication issue of AMI meters in the network.
- Manage the configuration and setup of all meters on the platform.
- Manage the modification of MD customer information on CIS to new AMI/AMR meter for remote reading.
- Reprogram meter to correct CT/VT rating on AMR meters to remove the occurrence of multiplying factor in billing.
- Provide analysis of energy consumption for discrepancies and energy losses.
- Coordinate with Revenue Optimization and Monitoring unit on accurate back billing and revenue loss calculation.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of identified cases of meter tampering/energy theft for maintenance.
- Monthly spooling from all server of online/offline customers.
- Escalation of all tampered related issue to relevant teams for prompt investigation
- Prompt setup of installed DTs, Feeders, LVMD and HVMD on CIS/TMR.
- Proper account maintenance of customer information on TMR.
- Coordinating with Power Allocation Team in measuring supply availability on feeders meters via TMR.
- Remote compilation of AMR/AMI meters for billing to MDMM engineers.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 2-4 years relevant work experience. Ready to learn new skills and system language for extraction, compilation and reporting.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirement to metering and energy accounting/auditing.
- Accountability skill
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Attention to Detail.
- Effective Monitoring Skills.
Deadline: 5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.