Ave Maria Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Ave Maria is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks that will provide financial services such as loans and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector to create wealth through ethical and innovative financial services delivery. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Programmer – Full-Stack Software Development / Frontend and Backend / Web Design and Development
Location: Iwere-Ile, Iwajowa LGA, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Computer Programmer will develop computer software applications in a variety of coding languages such as C++, Java, PHP experience, Python and others and API integration expertise.
- Develop and write computer programs to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them
- Run software tests to spot and resolve the e bugs and inconsistencies
- Write code for software patches and bug fixes
- Work with team members to find creative, innovative solutions to problems
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software
- Perform regular audits to identify software inefficiencies and mastermind ways to improve workflow
- Write and continually update documentation for all programs for internal and external reference
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in a computer programming role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot tiny errors or inconsistencies in code
- Must have excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Up to date on the latest software innovations and committed to continually building on existing knowledge and skills
- Exemplify superior time management skills and capable of working productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- A desire to innovate and create cutting edge programs
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of computer programming languages, which may include C++, Java, Python, Swift, and others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to predict potential user and software issues.
- Ability to create complex code.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Benefits / Packages:
We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the preferred branch as the subject of the email.
30th September, 2022.
Selection / Interview:
- Please note that the shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s).