CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
- Responsible for project component selection, electrical schematic diagram, PLC, HMI design work
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, training and manual compilation
- Responsible for abnormal and shutdown troubleshooting during equipment production
- Responsible for the upgrading of old production lines and the research and development of new equipment
- Equipment failure analysis and provide improvement solutions
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, troubleshooting related reports, document management
- Proficient in applying CAD or EPLAN to design electrical drawings of equipment
- More than 5 years of experience in electrical component selection; more than 3 years of experience in automation industry design, development, and organization of the development and debugging of automation equipment and production lines; more than 1 year of experience in PLC programming and HMI programming for food and beverage equipment
- Proficient in the application of two of the four PLCs of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Omron and Panasonic, and good programming ability
- Proficient in applying PLC positioning, network, A/D&D/A and other intelligent function modules; proficient in applying common sensors in displacement, pressure, speed, flow, temperature and humidity, etc.
- Solid electrical theoretical knowledge, comprehensive understanding of servo motors, frequency conversion equipment, common communication methods for industrial communication, fieldbus, etc., and practical application experience
- Good work initiative, work attitude and work habits, strong self-learning ability, strong sense of responsibility, strong innovation and research and development ability, high sense of teamwork
- Experience in equipment design in food and beverage industry is preferred
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.