AutoCAD Designer at JMG Limited
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AutoCAD Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Autocad shop drawing for elevator
- Prepare elevator finishing submittals
- Spare parts lists preparation
- Spare parts replacement coordination with teams on site
- Site preparation and coordination
- Local direct purchases follow up
- Follow up with claims with factory
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Graduate in relevant courses.
- 2 – 5 years of proven work experience.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline oriented
- Trustworthy and dependable.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.