Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Manager (Brand & Graphics)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a creative, passionate and organized Graphics Designer who is willing and has the potential to transit into Brand Management.
- This individual will report to the Category Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating winning graphics for the Brands and Company.
- Initiation, planning, implementation, control and co-ordination of the Equity driving and Market Share-gaining programs designed to sustain the assigned Brand as a veritable asset delivering outstanding value to all consumers and stake holders, aligned to Portfolio Strategy.
- Conceptualize and co-ordinate the implementation of brand communication sponsorship and events plans and strategies that will enhance the Equity Scores, Sales Performance and Profitability of the brand in line with Company’s overall profit and portfolio objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with brand teams on a wide range of marketing material designs.
- Translate strategic direction/briefs into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery and layout.
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and aligned to brand equity.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies.
- Research markets and study competition brand.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales
Requirement and Skills
- BSc/BA/HND from a reputable Higher institution
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Five or more years of experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel draw and Video editing software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to build skill in brand management.