AREWA24 Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
AREWA24 is the leading 24/7 Hausa Family Entertainment TV Channel, reaching over 80+ million Hausa speakers around the world. AREWA24 was launched in 2014 to fill a glaring void of locally-produced Hausa language entertainment and lifestyle programming that authentically reflects Northern Nigerian life, culture, music, film, art, cooking and sports. Today, AREWA24 is available to over 80 million Hausa speakers across Nigeria and in neighboring countries through its 24/7 Free-to- Air satellite channel. AREWA24 is now available throughout Nigeria on the popular DStv and GOtv payTV platforms. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Kano, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Our Social Media team is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the AREWA24 Social Media strategy, tactics, game plans and specific research case studies in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts, analyze social media metrics and increase subscription sales of AREWA24 On Demand and other AREWA24 business activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy, tasks and game plans.
- Manage and oversee social media content, posting schedules and user feedback.
- Measure the success of select social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media “best practices” and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Meta Business Manager, Meta Creator Tools
- Liaise with AREWA24 production teams and producers
- Create innovative graphic designs, posts and video promos, Tik Tok videos, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of social media data reports for Management.
- Work with copywriters and graphic designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network of partners(e.g., Tik Tok).
- Help design, develop and implement regular online surveys
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Social Media Staff job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Media Administrator or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Proven track record of using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Meta Business Suite, Creator Studio, Content Manager, YouTube Studio, TweetDeck, LinkedIn, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Proficient in Graphics Design with a portfolio
- Experience using Photoshop, XD, Corel Draw and any other professional graphic design tools
- Some knowledge of video production editing tools such as Adobe Premier, Final Cut, Movavi, YouTube Studio, and After Effect – is desirable but not crucial.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with online audience surveys
- Good understanding of social media metrics and measurement
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Hausa fluency; Some English capabilities desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
5th September, 2022.
Note: Only the Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.