TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily maintenance of an organization’s IT Systems and Services. The job description entails managing and coordinating information technology operations to ensure delivery of timely and effective IT services.
- Investigation and analysis of user problems and application bugs and subsequent problem resolution and technical testing of patches.
- Working with the Engineering and delivery teams to ensure quality and effective implementation of projects and changes maintaining maximum uptime of production
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute/coordinate technical test plans for application change, new deployment, and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Continuous monitoring of Service Performance to ensure maximum service availability.
- Effective management of changes to minimize service disruption and maximize service availability and quality.
- Effectively work with other dependent teams such as Vendors, Service Management, Security team, Delivery and Engineering team, other Operations teams.
- Provide information timely for Audits and Security requests and ensure any gaps raised are closed.
- Effective access controls to supported systems.
- Broad knowledge of the business processes within the Telecommunications sector.
- Specialized knowledge of IT support procedures, application construction, hardware technologies, systems integration, and development techniques.
- ITIL standards.
- Automate application interfaces and manual activities.
- Explore scheduling techniques and tools to overcome application dependencies
- Analyse incidents to identify hot spots or underpinning problems – implement a solution.
- Automate business and system processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Development or IT Operations.
- UNIX shell Scripting.
- Experience working in a medium or large organization.
- Working knowledge of:
- Project management principles, Agile principles, and general technical management
- Service Monitoring
- Application development lifecycles
- User Requirements analysis standards and methods
- DevOps Practices and Tools.
- Managing Cloud Services and Licenses.
- PL/SQL and RDBMS knowledge.
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Planning and Organising
- Performance Improvement
- Project Delivery
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Design & Integration
- Systems Testing
Deadline: 17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.