Ama-Zuma Group Available Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervises the cleaners.
- Ensure the premises are clean and well weeded.
- Identify and report all necessary repairs on any part of the building.
- Monitor fuel level and routine maintenance of office generating set.
- Raise request memos for office generator once the fuel level is at 600litres
- Monitor and manage electricity and electricity bills for the office.
- Manage the Hilux vehicles and hold meetings with the drivers weekly.
- Monitor the condition, performance and mileage of all vehicles.
- Arrange for the servicing of each vehicle as and when due.
- Monitor the movement of vehicles.
- Ensure the renewal of all vehicle papers as and when due.
- Carry out spot inspection on vehicles that are sent to regions.
- Recommend exit pass for all the Hilux vehicles.
- Generate all admin related memos.
- Collation of bills to be paid to artisans and cleaners before the end of the month
- Register and dispatch memos for effective tracking.
- Record and process gate pass, and petty cash as required and instructed.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate record of the company’s assets and ensure that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update Office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Qualifications / Job Competencies:
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 or 6 years relevant experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills (Microsoft Office, Word Excel PowerPoint & Outlook
- Solid knowledge of Office procedures
- Experience with Office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Admin Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.