Alpha Mead Group Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Logos
Job type: Full-time
- Delivers regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels.
- Identify potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Develop risk management strategies for the various subsidiaries of the Group
- Oversees all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports.
- Work with and assist the Head, Risk Management and Internal Control in coordinating Alpha Mead’s risk management documentation and reviews of standard operating procedures.
- Conducts regular risk assessments
- Detects potential threats to operational efficiency including underperforming resources, personnel liabilities, property inefficiencies, and safety risks.
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programmes
- Ensure that appropriate processes and controls are in place and that Alpha Mead complies with all relevant regulations and policies
- Foster a best practice approach to business activities, promote and encourage compliant outcomes and a positive compliance culture
- Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
- Provide timely, expert advice regarding regulatory and industry obligations and standards
- Conduct compliance risk assessment training workshops periodically
- Proactively implement changes to reflect evolving legislation, policy, or industry standards
- Monitor changes in activities and ensure that risks arising from any significant changes are considered within the risk framework
- Facilitate and support the maintenance of compliance and risk registers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or Risk Management.
- Minimum of 4 cognate years of experience in risk management, insurance or liability research, or actuarial management.
- Must be familiar with insurance and liability as well as compliance standards for the industry, including financial, property, operational, or personnel reporting, regulations, and standards.
- Experience working in a real estate environment is a plus
- Must possess knowledge of risk analysis, database management, risk metrics, and capital management.
- Proficient with risk management, auditing techniques, and accounting standards and principles.
- Sound communications skills expressed both in oral and written
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.