Alert Microfinance bank Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Marketer (Corporate – Private Sector)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the marketing, evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for employees in Private Organizations (Corporate – Private Sector).
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years Microfinance Banking cognate experience in marketing and disbursement of loans to salary earners.
- Sound Risk Management experience and knowledge of source deduction.
- Ability to disburse loans in large volumes without default to employees in the private sector (Private Companies Employees)
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Detailed and target oriented.
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills.
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills.
- Goal oriented.
Salary: Very Attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Loan Marketer – Private Sector” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.