IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors. Our IDMANN classes offer students the experience of a world-class online learning environment but from the comfort of their own home or respective workplace, and at a convenient time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant (Training & Knowledge Services)
Job Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively.
- We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support our expanding operations.
- This role will support the Academic Directorate in general administrative including interfacing with students and parents (domestic and international), supporting research projects to meet specific objectives, data entry, and other general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and overlapping responsibilities, all while working remotely.
- Exceptional writing skills as well as good facility with social media and other communication tools.
- Outstanding verbal presentation, especially on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to support a geographically disperse (virtual) spread of colleagues would be a significant advantage.
- Prior (or current) experience as a teacher, instructor, or practice supervisor/manager would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.)
- Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working as executive or administrative assistants, preferably in an educational establishment.
- Preparedness to relocate to Umuahia, Abia State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Interested candidates must submit all of the following:
- A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
- A current resume.
- A clear indication of your date of availability.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.