Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant II
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would be typically described as Senior Accountant, who, on top of level 1 is, for example, responsible for posting complex accounting entries, reconciling complex accounts, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.