Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Officer
Job number: 1440495
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Employment type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
- Microsoft’s Enterprise Team focuses on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience and revenue growth for Microsoft.
- As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive digital technology transformation in partnership with your customer, to achieve both Microsoft and customer business outcomes.
- Leveraging your large, multi-functional team across the breadth of the Microsoft product portfolio, engage at the most senior levels of your customer bring industry-relevant solutions to help the customer adopt and embrace digital technologies.
- With a proven history of driving growth in market share, achieving sales targets, customer obsession, and partner collaboration, this role will give the opportunity to leverage your extensive customer network and sales experience to execute against a territory account plan.
- Account Management – Develops and oversees the execution of account plan(s) to ensure Microsoft revenue targets and customer business outcomes are met. Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning, to promote mutually beneficial customer digital transformation strategies.
- Customer Engagement – Proactively develops a strong understanding of the customer’s industry priorities and presents Microsoft solutions based on customer insights. Advocates on behalf of the customer internally, ensuring requests and needs of assigned accounts are being addressed.
- Sales Excellence – Leads and orchestrates extended virtual teams in each area of product set to consistently achieve growth in market share.
- Industry Knowledge – proactively builds and maintains a strong knowledge of customers’ industry, associated business strategy, and key industry partners and solutions. Coordinates with internal industry experts to gather industry knowledge to improve outcomes for the customer.
Required / Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ experience of selling cloud solutions to Enterprise customers in Financial Services Industry and achieving target or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience working in Financial Services industry driving digital transformation, and/or relevant work experience (e.g., Sales, consulting, technology)
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or related field AND 3+ years of experience working in a relevant industry, driving digital transformation, and/or relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration Degree AND 2+ years experience working in Financial Services industry driving digital transformation, and/or relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience working in a Financial Services, industry driving digital transformation, or other relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- 3+ years account management experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.