AB InBev Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Apprentice
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job ID: 30012224
Job type: Full-time
- Opportunity exists for Apprenticeship Program. The scheme is a structured 18 – 20 months program which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for Ordinary National Diploma pupils as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles.
- The rigor of the program should ensure that an individual that has completed the program can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
- The scheme is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Apprentice is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation of Mechanical, Electrical and Controls & Automation/Mechatronics knowledge across our 4 Breweries in Nigeria.
- Participate in projects in Packaging, Brewing & Utilities departments as required
- Acquire the an in-depth knowledge of the company’s Management System (VPO)
- Develop strategic Problem-Solving competencies using tools and systems stipulated by the management pillar block
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Exceptional Team working abilities
- Has an Autonomous mindset
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of OND Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Trained with a Technical & Industrial Institutions is an added advantage
- Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age
- The apprentice position is a permanent role on a band XI-B
- More of hands-on activity/On The Job (OTJ) training
- Assessments will be carried out
- Successful candidates at the end of the program will be posted to any location based on the business need.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2022.